Monday, February 2, 2009

Midterm is coming and I've been here a month...

So midterm is around the corner and I have yet to get a text book......funny isn't it.....if I had known the processing period was this long I would have tried to buy at least one with the funds I had and maybe just miss out on a few meals.......but a girl's gata eat. Sorry I havent been taking any pics but a camera right now is not affordable and of no priority. Currently at my apartment I don't even have a microwave.....lol.....things really tough.

So the other night my house mate came home and the door has a little disability and he didnt lock the dead lock. When I got up the door was open and the snow was inside because there was stormy weather that night. I mean all in my shoes.....So I tried to get him up by knocking politely on the door,then politely saying his name, then saying I need some help....so why do you think it took him so long to get up, by the time he did I had all the snow back outside where it belonged. But I wasn't going to be ringing out that cold mop....No not I.....so I threw all the shoes in the tub made sure the door could close made breakfast...mind you it was 12:30....then went back to bed. Lets just say my shoes were dry by this morning and so was the floor.

Every class I'm in has a group project......this is something that I really dislike, but I know that everyone has to work in groups at some point. I already got the excuse that a Super Bowl party had to be attended......'Oh Ok' thats all I had to say.

Anyways...there ain much luxury anymore like bubble gum icecream, so with my saltine crackers I gone........Oh and did I mention my rent due again....lol I gata try sweet talk them until Friday.....hopefully they like spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment