Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What traveling brings .....................

So I've been getting things together thinking 'OK' its coming along and then they try to deploy my boyfriend on a mission a few days ago he gets out of it and I think 'great' smooth sailing to the end, that is until I leave. Then Monday hits and I get this phone call "Am leaving today gat to quickly pack." So am sitting to work sobbing already for about 10mins am sad. I get offered some bubblegum icecream by my good friend but am not in the mood and then again I already have some at home.

Then I decide to go to the dentist this week schedule for Monday at 10 a.m., Dr C does not arrive until 11 a.m. I just missed out on a whole hour's pay. So I get the bill and its like 200 smackaroos, I had to ask the assistant at the desk if I got the right price, I didn't use any anesthesia. When I got to the dentist I didn't have any pains, now am sitting here typing this blog and pain is shooting through my head. My grammy asks "I thought you went to the dentist how do you come from the dentist with pain." Anyways thats another story......................................I got some medication, but I think am immune to the motrin.

I go to check my account at the bank on Monday also but I have to have my passport because the account has been closed and where is my passport, its at home, I have 2 pieces of identification but the passport is mandatory. 'OK' so I went back today. I have to sign up for a new account, at the bank I usually bank with openning an account takes about 30 mins and you get your atm card the same time. So wwhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is this lady dragging me and my mom in the office like we just committed a crime and are now in for questioning. In my head am like 'miss can you speed it up' I mean how much times do you need to look at a 5 digit number to write it down. I just wanted to push her out of the way and assist her by typing in the info and writing it myself. Then she tells me I may not be able to get the atm card until Monday. 'WHAT' lets try this again, am leaving on Sunday. Well pray that it reaches on Friday I will try to put a rush on it but where the holiday is coming up am not sure she says.

Like what is going on this week things are not working in my favour I hope by New Years I will have some better news .

Oh and another thing some smarty pants decided to put my bubble gum ice cream in the fridge .......WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So no bubble gum ice cream tonight guys.

Hope your enjoying your holidays like I am (wink wink) lol and hopefully my boyfriend is back before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment